Print Friendly and PDF

The Author

Written By kusina101 on Friday, June 24, 2011 | Friday, June 24, 2011



Hi everyone! This blog is all about Civil Service Exam in the Philippines. I decided not to disclose my identity so you can't hunt and curse me if you didn't pass. Hahaha!!! just kidding.
The sole reason why i put up this blog is to help others pass this mind draining exam. 

I took the exam last June 15, 2011. Got a passing mark of 83.28% (Not something I can be proud of, but hey there are 30 examinees and only four of us who passed). So I'm still thankful to God, the reviewers i got all over the net and my friends who gave me moral support.
Ok, time to get to work. I'll give some hints, tips and  reviewers that i used. I hope it could be helpful to all of you. Good luck and Godspeed.

www.fbtubt.tk



0 nagger:

Post a Comment

If you have questions and other inquiries feel free to comment below.

What's Hot

csc facebook fan pagecsc twittercsc g+csc email

Useful Reviewers

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google +
Subscribe me on RSS