Print Friendly and PDF

Date of Filing of Application for Pen and Paper Test

Written By kusina101 on Monday, August 29, 2011 | Monday, August 29, 2011

2011
Career Service Professional Examination
Career Service Subprofessional Examination
Paper-and-Pencil-Test

to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in the civil service shall be made, provided said eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.

 DATE OF EXAMINATION
     October 16, 2011

 DATE OF FILING OF APPLICATION
    May 23, 2011 to September 1, 2011

Acceptance of applications shall be on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED basis.  Applications may no longer be accepted before the deadline if the target number of applicants has already been reached by the CSC Regional/Field Offices.

Forms and Reviewers for CSC


5 nagger:

  1. Good day po pwede po bang magtanong, ang mga Computer Science na katulad ko pwede po bang magtake ng Civil Service Exam?? thanks po.


    Maureen Polo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes para sa lahat po ang civil service exam. kahit anong course eligible for taking exams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is steller! You obviously know how
    to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos,
    I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
    almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more
    than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    Here is my blog post :: How to become and EMT

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this time it looks like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform out there right
    now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
    Also visit my web-site :: Infedelity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not even understand how I ended up right here, however
    I thought this post used to be good. I do not know who you're however certainly you're going to a famous blogger for those who are not
    already. Cheers!
    Here is my blog lorenzetti roma

    ReplyDelete

If you have questions and other inquiries feel free to comment below.

What's Hot

csc facebook fan pagecsc twittercsc g+csc email

Useful Reviewers

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google +
Subscribe me on RSS